Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Boredom, left behind

'Boring' ,'getting bored' ,'boredom'.......these have been my answers to all those queries like 'How is life?'.Once i have even set my status as 'confronting ennui '.Many people asked me why is it boring that much.I answered for some , i got bored of such questions. A friend reminded me what i have told her once, "Don't feel that way if u don't like it.After all your mind is primarily in your own control".Some one told me ," you should stop telling every one you are bored". I started keeping quiet ,I got bored of keeping quiet.For some time i tried to get new words that express boredom , but i got bored very soon.Now i am bored of this boredom.I decided to stay away from this boredom for some time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

nalla chitrangal nalla ormmakal nalkunnu.congrats

Bhavya.B said...

thank you.hope you will walk this way again.

Unknown said...

Boring' ,'getting bored' ,'boredom'...................den y u still tre........?

Bhavya.B said...

@ Bond

Even if i'm bitten by boredom...i dont want to give up.