Friday, June 20, 2008

Bye till we meet again.......................

Another 'good bye' time.....the rush of so called fare wells,slam books n all.Those long four years r gonna end here.I don't remember me being sentimental in any of such times....10th ,12th......no,nowhere..........Always i have been optimistic about meeting my friends again .But its entirely different this time.....I might be the laziest girl who reluctantly attended as less classes as possible(Oh,that s how i made into the condonation list).I talked to my class mates very less.Barely hung around with them .Still i feel like i'm gonna miss them so badly in the coming days.

Just can't think about leaving KBLH.It was our Empire.All those 'dance till you drop ' nights,the howling during the power cuts,filmsy fights with seniors,posters,cats,Onam feast,nine o'clock rounds of matron........the list goes on.

What if i come back as a visitor,one day?Oh ,some body occupying my space in 401!Better i won't go back for a long time.May be time will change envies to nostalgia.
I will be looking forward to the boxy image of M.E.S.College Of Engg.Kuttippuram on the top of hill to appear in to sight as i passby ,some day.
Any way ,friends bye till we meet again............................................

No comments: